Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #93





And...here we go!



1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was Yes.

2. Chicken Marsala is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!

3. It's time for relaxation.

4. Peace and quiet is quite refreshing.

5. If I never hear the word diet again, it'll be too soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was a tree, and on the other was a tree with me sitting under it and reading a book.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing the play Menopause, tomorrow my plans include sleeping late and Sunday, I want to do grocery shopping!

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you on #5. You know what the first three letters spell! Come see my answers.
    http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/
    Enter the book giveaways too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVED that play! Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #6 I must watch too many violent tv shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see that play!

    Have a great weekend!

    Stop by when you have a chance!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo! Now you've got me in the mood for Chicken Marsala!

    I think I've been doing a little too much relaxing this afternoon. I need to get back to the chores. :-(

    I hope you have a great weekend! Enjoy the play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my son LOVES chicken marsala..do you have a good recipe for it?

    I saw the play Menopause in Chicago a few years ago with all my girlfriends....very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smilingsal - I've sure had enough of hearing about diets to last a lifetime!

    Janet - The play was wonderful! We had a great time.

    Sara - I used a recipe from Weight Watchers, which I thought was delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.