Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Harlequin/Silhouette Romance Reading Challenge 2009




I loved doing the Harlequin/Silhouette Romance Reading Challenge last year and I'm doing it again for 2009. If you'd like to join, just click the button above for more details.

Here's my list for the reading challenge:

1) Once Upon A Valentine by Holly Jacobs – Harlequin American Romance(holiday theme) Click for review

2) Business in the Bedroom by Anne Oliver – Harlequin Presents (Author I’ve never read before) Click for review

3)A Weaver Wedding by Allison Leigh - Silhouette Special Edition (Book with wedding,marriage, husband or wife in the title) Click for review

4)The Wyoming Kid by Debbie Macomber – Harlequin American Romance (Place I’ve neverbeen to before) Click for review

5)Devlin and the Deep Blue Sea by Merline Lovelace – Silhouette Desire (book with a body ofwater in the title) Click for review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.