Monday, October 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - October 16th



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...






"This is ridiculous.  My wife has - she must have been abducted, for god's sake.  She wouldn't just disappear.  Something happened to her."

"In the middle of the Bennett Mall in the middle of a beautiful, brilliant sunshiny, although a little chilly, Cheektowaga, New York, Saturday afternoon, on-what's the date?  March 27.  I don't think so, Mr. Peters.  I do not think so."

"Okay, you don't think so.  So what do you think happened to her, Sgt.-?"




15 comments:

  1. That is the first time I have seen 'sunshiny' written in prose - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did happen to her??

    My teaser is a fun "read" this week:
    http://mrscaptkirk51.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesdays-oct16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. A solid read, but an emotional one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems a bit overly descriptive for me but I hope you are enjoying it.

    My teaser can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I'm intrigued already! Sounds like a good one....and here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful teaser! Looks like I'll be adding another book to the TBR list. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A captivating teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Captivating...Now I'm curious. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-101612.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tease, what happened to her?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the title and the teaser is great. Here is mine:
    tt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool teaser! I want to know what happened. Lol. Here's mine: http://booksarefabulous.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty bad when the cops don't take you seriously. Good teaser!

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/10/tuesday-teasers-3-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very intriguing. May have to check this one out. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.