Friday, February 10, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - February 10th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 40: February 10, 2017

1. My favorite kind of cookie is chocolate chip, although Oreos are a close second.

2. Nobody would play me in a movie about my life.  Who would want to watch it?  Boring!  LOL

3. Love is in the air.

4. For Valentine's Day, I just want to spend alone time with my husband. .

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am sure your life is more interesting than you think. I hope you get some quality time with your hubby. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone thinks their life is boring, but I bet it would be interesting to others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can not be any more boring that I am Yvonne...lol Trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your answers are always so genuine. I like that!Happy Valentine's Day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvonne, Chocolate Chip is an all-time fave of mine followed by Oreos but now that Keebler manufacturers them in Mexico I don't buy them anymore. :( Oh, my life wouldn't appeal to anyone either. I'd have to fabricate an elaborate yarn to sell it to Hollyweird. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.