Friday, February 24, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - February 24th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 42: February 24, 2017

1. I wish the old TV show Dallas would come back in style.  I loved that show.

2. I always have my cellphone in my purse (or wallet for men).

3. I think that I watch TV and read too many books, but I'm not hurting anyone.  So, why not?

4. Internet nastiness is a pet peeve of mine.  Why do people think they can be mean because they are hiding behind a computer screen?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating, great answers. I agree completely on #4, I have been avoiding FB because of all the nastiness. I also agree that tv and reading is a good thing- it harms no one :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can remember watching Dallas with my mom when I was growing up. It was a great show - great drama. I still remember the shocking "Pam's dream" season! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Great answer about the Internet meanness. Some people just are mean because they can be.
    Sorry I am late, I could get an excuse/note from my vet. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.