Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Cruisin' thru the Cozies 2020 Review Link Up



This link is for books you've read for the Cruisin' thru the Cozies 2020 Reading Challenge. This is only for completed reviews and the link should go directly to your review. If you don't have a blog, you can either post your review in the comments below or on Goodreads. A review isn't required, but it's always fun seeing what everyone is reading.



Please use this format:

Line #1: Book Title (Your name/blog)
Line #2: Direct link to your review


7 comments:

  1. I have posted by cozies through Feb 11th
    Eggs on Ice for Culinary
    Three Widows and a Corpse for Career
    Let's Fake a Deal for the first freebie
    Death by Jack O Lantern for Holiday
    Toxic Toffee for animal
    Kiki Lowenstein and the Purple Passion for Craft
    An Appetite for Murder for 2nd free choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. apologies, i realized that i credited the wrong author for Let's Fake a deal in my Linky it should be Sherry Harris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just added 2 more cozies for March. thanks for the fun challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have submitted my April and beginning of May cozies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just updated my entries for the whole year! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #19 oops, left off book title! A Christmas Return

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.