Thursday, June 18, 2020

Friendly Fill-Ins - June 19th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!



Now, here are my answers to this weeks fill ins...

1. Cookie  motivates me to feed the girls everyday.  Cookie wakes me up at 4 am, then every 2 hours to make sure I continually feed them.  She takes a nap in the afternoon, so I don't have to feed her every 2 hours then, just when I'm trying to sleep during the night.  It's fun being a cat mom :)  

2. I put salt on most things. Unfortunately, I love salt. Although, I don't really add salt to food, I just get salty food :)

3. When it comes to cat food, I don’t cut corners. Whatever they like, they get. I don't care if it's premium food. I never buy no-name brands. It's just the best for my girls.

4. Never forget to feed the cats!  They will let you know that you forgot and they won't be too happy about it..


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Your #1 and #4 sound a lot like my house. Winky never lets me forget to feed them, and if she/they have to wait too long to eat, I sure hear about it. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I had the same for #3. Cats are most important. Cookie sounds like a fun girl. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.