Friday, April 23, 2021

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - April 23rd


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!


Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...

1. The Cozy Mystery List Blog___ is a non-cat related blog I follow.  I love reading cozy mysteries and this site keeps me up-to-date on what's coming out soon.  It also gives me a chance to look for titles I may have missed in any of the cozy series.

2. My favorite place to shop online for just about everything is AmazonI'm always able to find what I want at a good price.  Since I'm an Amazon Prime member, I also get free shipping, which makes it even better.

3. Reading and blogging has been keeping me busy lately.

4. If I could go back in time, I would tell my younger self don't be scared to follow your dreams.  If I did, I would have been a nurse.


This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.  

Cookie is going to start things off for our first Feline Friday post.  She's on her favorite recliner getting ready for the weekend. (The kitten has grown up.)



3 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins and I see we both love Amazon. What's not to love.

    Aw on the kitty. I think that's about what I'll be doing this weekend. I'm happy about that.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie is a beautiful girl. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I will have to check that blog out. You are very kind, I am sure you would have been an amazing nurse. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookie is gorgeous! And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I'm going to check out the cozy mystery blog you shared, because I've just recently gotten into this genre and it's really quite fun. And you are so right with #4. I wish I could tell my younger self the exact same thing. I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.