Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Review: Raspberry Ripple Murder by Abby Byne

 



Genre
Cozy Mystery

Format
E-Book

Release Date
April 28, 2020


My Review

After 27 years of marriage, Bitsie George finds herself a single woman at 50.  When the opportunity to own her own bakery comes her way, she’s more than a little excited and thrilled with her new venture.  Unfortunately, things turn nasty when her electrician is found dead in her kitchen.

Bitsie is determined to find out what happened to the electrician.  Was it an accident or murder?  She has a big supporting cast to help her from her retired cop brother, her sister-in-law and her handsome bakery assistant.  With a little help from all of them, Bitsie sorts through the evidence and tries to come up with some answers.

This is the first book in the series and I found it to be a cute, sweet cozy mystery.  It’s a short book, but it’s filled with quite a bit of mystery and drama. There were several suspects and many twists and turns.  An enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours.  I’m looking forward to the next book in the series.


For reading challenges:

Cruisin’ thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2021
Craving for Cozies Reading Challenge 2021
Literary Escapes Reading Challenge 2021 (Arkansas)
Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge 2021

Disclosure:  This one is from my own e-book collection. All opinions expressed are my own.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun read. You did a very nice review too.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy this bbook because there is a cupcake on the cover. Then I would go to a bakery and buy one before going home to read the book

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.