Friday, December 3, 2021

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - December 3rd


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...


1. My favorite holiday film is It's A Wonderful Life.  I always loved this one.  Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed were perfection.

2. My favorite Christmas song is White Christmas, although there are quite a few I could add to that list like Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree and Blue Christmas.

3. If you ask me, 'tis the season for being nice to each other.  I wish it was like this all year 'round, but at least be nice during the holiday season.

4. Being with family is a holiday memory I'll never forget.  Over the years things have changed with extended families and everyone getting older, but I loved the family getting together when we were kids.



This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.  

Tomorrow is Gotcha Day! for Oreo and Cookie.  I can't believe it's been a year since we got them.  So, I gave them today's Feline Friday to honor them.  They are quite happy to be honored 😀  Most of the pictures you've already seen so consider them flashbacks of my time with Oreo and Cookie.



This was our first picture of the sisters.



Then, they discovered the cat tree
.



They continue to stay close to each other.






4 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins. I too wish we were kinder to each other all year long.

    ♫♪Happy Gotcha Day to you,♪♫
    ♫♪Happy Gotcha Day to you,♪♫
    ♫♪Happy Gotcha Day Dear Oreo & Cookie,♪♫
    ♫♪Happy Gotcha Day to you!♪♫

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day Oreo and Cookie ! Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I love that film even though it makes me cry in so many places. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats are so dependent on each other when it comes to enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos of Oreo and Cookie. Happy Gotchaversary to them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.