Thursday, December 2, 2021

2022 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge Sign Up

 


Another challenge I participate in every year.  Also, one I rarely complete but I find it to be such fun.  I'm back for another year.  This challenge is hosted by Lori at Escape with Dollycas Into A Good Book.  You can sign up there if you'd like to join in.  

The goal is to read one book for each letter of the alphabet.  I will keep track of my books here...


A.  Assailants, Asphalts and Alibis by Tonya Kappes (Click here for my review.)

B.  Beach Wedding by Michael Ledwidge (Click here for my review.)

C.  Calamity at Kryme Cottage by Brian Kavanagh (Click here for my review.)

D.  Doggone Deadly by Deborah Blake (Click here for my review.)

E.  The Edge of Summer by Viola Shipman (Click here for my review.)

F.  File M for Murder by Miranda James (Click here for my review.)

G. Good Rich People by Eliza Jane Brazier (Click here for my review.)

H.  Hitches, Hideouts and Homicide by Tonya Kappes (Click here for my review.)

I.

J.  Jousting and Justice by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here for my review.)

K.  Kangaroos and Killings by Susan Harper (Click here for my review.)

L.  The Lying Club by Annie Ward (Click here for my review.)

M.  My Darling Husband by Kimberly Belle (Click here for my review.)

N.  The Not So Golden Oldies by Liz Davies (Click here for my review.)

O.  Oy Vey, Maria! by Mark Reutlinger (Click here for my review.)

P.   The Proof is in the Poison by Diane Kelly (Click here to read my review.)

Q.

R.  The Rewind by Allison Winn Scotch (Click here to read my review.)

S.  State of Terror by Hillary Rodham Clinton and Louise Penny (Click here for my review)

T.  The Twist and Shout Murder by Teresa Trent (Click here for my review.)

U.  Undercover on the Calypso by Lizzie Josephson (Click here for my review.)

V.  Valentine Murder by Leslie Meier (Click here for my review.)

W.  The Wrong Victim by Allison Brennan (Click here for my review.)

X.

Y.

Z.



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.