Thursday, December 2, 2021

2022 Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge Sign Up

 


Being a mystery lover, I love joining this challenge each year and I'm signing up once again.  This challenge is hosted by Carol at Carol's Notebook.  If you want to join, check out her site and sign up there. 

Challenge Rules:

  • You can read any book that is from the mystery/suspense/thriller/crime genres. Any sub-genres are welcome as long as they incorporate one of these genres.
  • You don’t need a blog to participate but you do need a place to post your reviews to link up. (blog, Goodreads, Instagram, etc.)
  • Make a goal post and link it back here with your goal for this challenge.
  • Books need to at least 100 pages long. Please no short stories.
  • Crossovers with other challenges are fine.
  • The Challenge will run from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st. (Sign up ends March 15th)

Levels:

5-15 books – Amateur sleuth

16-25 books – Detective

26-35 books – Inspector

36 – 55 – Special agent

56+ books – Sherlock Holmes

I'm going for the Detective level 16-25 books.  I will keep track of them here...

1.  My Darling Husband by Kimberly Belle (Click here for my review.)

2.  Doggone Deadly by Deborah Blake (Click here for my review.)

3.  Oy Vey, Maria! by Mark Reutlinger (Click here for my review.)

4.   State of Terror by Hillary Rodham Clinton and Louise Penny (Click here for my review.)

5.   A Dash of Death by Michelle Hillen Klump (Click here for my review.)

6.  Beach Wedding by Michael Ledwidge (Click here for my review.)

7.  Jousting and Justice by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here for my review.)

8.  Body in the Book Drop by Lynn Cahoon (Click here for my review.)

9.  Hitches, Hideouts and Homicide by Tonya Kappes (Click here for my review.)

10.The Lying Club by Annie Ward (Click here for my review.)

11. Ghosts, Lore & a House by the Shore by Nellie H. Steele (Click here for my review.)

12.  Not Your Child by Lis Angus (Click here for my review.)

13.  Cat Prints on the Crime Scene by K.M. Waller (Click here for my review.)

14.  The Wrong Victim by Allison Brennan (Click here for my review.)

15.  Cupcakes and Catastrophe by Sue Hollowell (Click here for my review.)

16.  Margaritas, Mayhem & Murder by Mary Cunningham (Click here for my review.)

17.  Claws for Suspicion by Deborah Blake (Click here for my review.)

18.  Old Bones and Ice Cream Cones by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here for my review.)

19.  Killer on the Court by Jessica Fletcher, Terrie Farley Moran (Click here for my review.)

20.  The Double Exposure Murder by Jeanne Quigley (Click here for my review.)

21.  Something Shady at Sunshine Haven by Kris Bock (Click here for my review.)

22.  Jiggered by Gin by Lucy Lakestone (Click here for my review.)

23.  Bayou Book Thief by Ellen Byron (Click here to read my review.)

24.  Undercover on the Calypso by Lizzie Josephson (Click here for my review.)

25.  Peril Through the Panama by Lizzie Josephson (Click here for my review.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.