Friday, January 14, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - January 14th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...


1. When I run out of low calorie bread, I use pita bread as a substitute.

2. I don’t understand why people get so nasty on social media.  They say things they'd never say to someone's face.

3. 4:00 am is the best time to feed cats. (Just ask my girls, they'll tell you it's true.)
 
4. It seems like I’m the only one who is awaken early by the cats.  They know better than to wake up my husband.



This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.  

I'm giving the girls the day off today and instead I thought I would share some adorable book covers from cozy mystery books that feature cats.




3 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins and especially the social media one. I dumped all my social media for that very reason. Best decision I ever made.

    Love all the book covers. Lots of fun reads too.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Sorry your cats get you up so early. I am lucky mine don't do that. Those are great covers. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about social media. People think the anonymity gives them the right to be nasty. I have a FB account which hubby looks at for the village page, but I very rarely go on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.