Friday, May 27, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - May 27th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...


1. I wouldn't mind being stuck in an elevator with anyone who could get me out.  I don't like such small enclosed places for too long.

2, Now that the formula shortage is fixed, I wish something could be done about the cat food shortage.  I don't know about anyone else, but everytime I go to the supermarket the cat food shelves are empty.  Thank goodness for Chewy.

3. If I had to sum up my life in one sentence, it would read as follows: I'm happily living my life with my kitties and my husband.

4. Speaking in front of a class is an awkward situation in which I once found myself in.  I was once in a creative writing class and we had to read them out loud.  I hated that and found it very awkward. 




This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.  

Oreo wishes everyone a Happy Friday and a great weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins and I forgot about #4. Been there and done that too. Didn't care for it one bit.

    Oreo is a cutie pie.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I had the same for #2. I forgot about speaking in class- that was always awful. Oreo is adorable. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.