This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
Another fun friendly fill in Friday!
Another fun friendly fill in Friday!
1. Reading cozy mysteries sparks my creativity. It reminds me that I want to write my own cat-filled cozy mystery.
2. Cleaning the house zaps my energy.
3. My dream house would have a place for me to keep stray cats with no place to go.
4. Biting my lip is the silliest way I’ve injured myself. Not really silly, but I did it twice in a matter of seconds.
This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.
Flashback: Baby Kit peeking out from under the bed.
Happy Friday!

.png)

Adorable photo of baby Kit. Thanks for participating in the fill-ins. great answers. A place to keep strays would be nice. xO
ReplyDeleteCleaning can be tiring, I agree. I'm generally too tired after cleaning other homes to clean my own!
ReplyDeleteKit, your baby picture is just too precious. Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday.