Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday - Bookish Places I’ve Visited

 


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

This week's topic is Bookish Places I’ve Visited (Share all the cool places you’ve been that are bookish or tied to books! This includes neat libraries, book stores, places featured in books, places inspired by books, author homes/places they’ve stayed, etc. You can also share your bucket list of the bookish places you’d like to visit someday.) (submitted by Susan @Bloggin’ ’bout Books)

I couldn't think of anything for this topic. So, I'm kind of tweaking it a bit. I chose ten books that I've read that were set in US states that I've been to. I know I won't get a chance to visit all the states, but I always enjoy seeing how many places I've actually been to.  So, here are books I've read set in states that I've visited or lived in...

If you click on the title, it will take you to their Goodreads page.



Place:  Ohio



Place:  Connecticut



Place:  Pennsylvania



Place:  California



Place:  Texas



Place:  New Jersey



Place:  New York



Place:  Florida



Place:  Nevada



Place:  Washington DC


What's on your list this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.