Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #83




1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to the 1880's somewhere in the west.

2. Give me time off from work or give me lots of money so I don't have to work.

3. I am listening to the air conditioning humming and my husband snoring.

4. Somewhere, someone is thinking how late they will be if they don't get ready for work.

5. I'll always be obsessed with books and TV.

6. My idea of a good time includes music.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to resting after work, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to spend time with my hubby who has the day off!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing, hope you have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.