Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #85




1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was chopped steak smothered in onions with garlic mashed potatoes.

2. Work is something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon is very pretty.

4. Wassup! is one of my favorite local expressions.

5. Sometimes it's best to turn the other cheek.

6. The Dark Knight is the best movie I've seen so far this year!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping late, tomorrow my plans include going to see the X-Files movie and Sunday, I want to do grocery shopping!

5 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO @ #2 :-) The Dark Knight is my favorite so far this year, too. Thanks for playing, hope you have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen TDK yet, but an awful lot of people are picking that as the best one they've seen this year. I was a little disappointed in the X-Files movie - but any Mulder is better than no Mulder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awful when you're stuck in a job you don't like. :-( I would much rather be home reading all the time, but since I have to work, I at least am glad I am where I am. :-)

    I hope you have a great weekend! I want to see the X-Files movie, but we may wait until the DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I'll have to wait for The X-Files until the DVD. It's not in any of the movie theaters near here anymore. I guess it wasn't very good :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.