Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill-In #133




And...here we go!

1. Hot dogs and a knish make a quick and easy dinner.

2. Benny and Shrimp by Katerina Mazetti is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of fireworks, sun and humid weather.

4. Rain in the forecast was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams they won't come true (I don't know if they really say it, but it's all I could think of).

6. It wasn't such a good deal, once I had a chance to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching TV, reading and relaxing, tomorrow my plans include catching up on movies and Sunday, I want to do grocery shopping and read!

If you want to play along with Friday Fill-Ins, just click the button at the top of the post.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

5 comments:

  1. LOL Oh no! Poor kitty!

    I enjoyed your answers, Yvonne! I can't wait to read what you think of Mazetti's book.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had knish before, but it just sounds good!
    Happy Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been getting a lot of rain too. And the temps this weekend are only suppose to be a high of 70. It's July!! Hope you have a great weekend with sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how many movies for Saturday? Hope your weekend is a happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number five was PRICELESS!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.