Monday, July 6, 2009

Musing Mondays - Library Visits



Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about library company…

Who, if anyone usually accompanies you to the library? Is it somewhere you go alone? Or is it a regular outing with family or friends? Which do you prefer?

My answer...

For the most part, I go on my own. I don't have kids, it's just me and my husband. Once in awhile he'll go with me because we use the library primarily for DVDs and he likes to pick some out too. Overall, he'll leave it to me what to get. My answer is pretty short and sweet :)

If you'd like to play along with Musing Mondays, just click the button at the top of this post.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

6 comments:

  1. I usually go on my own. I don't have kids either, and I get a lot of ILLs so I just dart in, grab my pile of stuff, and dart back out again. No lingering browsing for me, otherwise I'd bring home even more stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like to go alone. I don't have kids or a husband!

    :D

    Here is my Monday post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually go with my five year old son and baby girl to the wigglers story time twice a month. One of our city's libraries is old and very small, half of which is the children's area. I can easily let my five year old play with the puppets and puzzles while I check out the other stuff. If I could actually go on my own I would love to sit and write or read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have older kids, but sometimes my daugther (25) will go with me to replenish her stack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to go and pick my books on my own, though I also end up picking books up when I take the girls too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that photo and the caption. :-)

    If I did go to the public library, chances are my husband would want to tag along. It's been years though since either of us have set foot in our local public library.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.