Since I love James Patterson's books so much - even books other than the Women's Murder Club series - I decided to host one more challenge. This is for anything written by James Patterson. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have quite a few of his books in my TBR.
Here are the guidelines...
1. The challenge is to read at least 10 James Patterson books in a year. You do not need to make a list of what you will read now or, if you want, you can. However, nothing is written in stone and the books you list can be changed at any time. Overlapping books with other challenges is allowed.
2. As long as it's written by James Patterson, you can use the book in this challenge. Even if you are part of my Women's Murder Club challenge, you can overlap books and count them as part of this challenge.
3. All books need to be read between August 15, 2009 and August 15, 2010. Books read prior to August 15th don't count for this challenge.
4. If you want to participate, just post about it on your blog with a link back to here.
3. Audio and Ebooks are acceptable.
4. Please use Mr. Linky below to sign up. Use the link to your post about this challenge, not your main blog address. Links that don't go directly to your challenge post will be deleted.
5. Once you complete the challenge, please post the link to your wrap-up blog post with Mr. Linky (I will put up a Mr. Linky for completed lists.)
6. There will also be a Mr. Linky for reviews, although posting your reviews are not a requirement.
7. You can take the button above and post it on your blog.
I haven't picked all my books yet, but here's a partial list...
Sign up with Mr. Linky
Post your links to your completed reviews with Mr. Linky.
Where it says, "Your Name", put your name with the title of the book you reviewed - for example Yvonne (Title of book). In the url section, put in the direct link to your review.