Beth F's Sookie Reading Challenge and J.Kaye's Stephanie Plum Reading Challenge made me think about another series of books I'd like to complete. James Patterson's Women's Murder Club. I love this series and I have several more I have to finish. I'm hoping there are others out there who also want to read this series, if not, I'll just enjoy it myself :)
Here are the guidelines...
1. All books need to be read between August 15, 2009 and August 15, 2010. That's a year to complete whatever books you haven't read in this series. Books read prior to August 15th don't count for this challenge.
2. If you want to participate, just post about it on your blog with a link back to here. Make sure you list the books you need to read.
3. Audio and Ebooks are acceptable. You can also use these books for other challenges.
4. Please use Mr. Linky below to sign up. Use the link to your post about this challenge, not your main blog address. Links that don't go directly to your challenge post will be deleted.
5. Once you complete the challenge, please post the link to your wrap-up blog post with Mr. Linky (I will put up a Mr. Linky for completed lists.)
6. There will also be a Mr. Linky for reviews, although posting your reviews are not a requirement.
7. You can take the button above and post it on your blog.
These are the books in the series that have already been published...
1st to Die
4th of July
The ones I still need to read...
Sign up link...
Post your links to your completed reviews with Mr. Linky.
Where it says, "Your Name", put your name with the title of the book you reviewed - for example Yvonne (Title of book). In the url section, put in the direct link to your review.