I've been doing this challenge for the last two years. Unfortunately, Kristi at Passion for the Page can no longer host this challenge, so I volunteered to take it over. I'm really excited about hosting this one. For the most part, the rules are all the same from the original challenge.
1. Read at least 6 books that have any of the following requirements:
a. there is an animal in the title of the book
b. there is an animal on the cover of the book
c. an animal plays a major role in the book
d. a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like).
2. The animal can be any type of animal (real or fictitious)--dog, cat, monkey, wolf, snake, insect, hedgehog, aardvark...dragon, mermaid, centaur, vampire, werewolf...you get the idea...
3. Challenge runs from March 1, 2010 to February 28, 2011. That’s a full year to read at least 6 books (you can read more if you’d like). You can still sign up after March 1st as long as you can get 6 books read by February 28, 2011 ;o).
4. Books can be fiction or nonfiction.
5. You may make a list of books at the beginning of the challenge or you can just list them as you find them.
6. Book titles may be swapped out at anytime (assuming you made a list to begin with).
7. Crossovers with other challenges are permitted and encouraged.
8. You don't have to have a blog or write a review, but you can if you want to.
If you'd like to sign up, please use Mr. Linky below!
Here are my choices...
Please sign up using Mr. Linky below. Please make sure your url is the direct link to your post about this challenge and not to your main blog!
Please use Mr. Linky below to post your reviews, if you have any. Please make sure you list your name and/or blog name and the url should be the direct link to your reviews.
The Mr. Linky below is for your wrap up posts. Once you complete the What an Animal III Reading challenge, please post your wrap up post on your blog and put the link to that post on Mr. Linky below...