Monday, October 29, 2012

Musing Mondays - Online Reading Friends?





If you'd like to play along on Musing Mondays, just click the button above to join in.




Do you have people online that you often discuss the books you read with? Not just book groups, but individual readers who share the same taste in books? If so, what do you like best about this? If not, do you wish you did?

My answer...

I have a few people online who have the same reading tastes that I do. Once in awhile we'll discuss books, but not often. Mainly because we don't necessarily read the same book at the same time. Once I finish a book, I don't really remember very much since I go right to the next one.

It is fun to share thoughts when reading the same books, though. In "real life" I just don't have many reading friends to talk to.


6 comments:

  1. I don't have many "real life" friends who like the same books as I do, but I do enjoy visiting blogs and reading reviews of those who enjoy similar books. I like how it expands my reading.

    Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree..once I finish a book, I am on to the next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similar answer :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/musing-mondays_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have many real life friends who enjoy reading, so it's nice to chat books with fellow book bloggers via the comments section and sometimes through email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Other book bloggers lead me to many books. Fun musing today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the reasons I started a book blog 3 years ago was because I did not really have anyone in my life to discuss books with. We may not read them at the same time, but at least I can participate in some discussions and share my love of reading with my online friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.