Saturday, October 27, 2012

What an animal reading challenge - Completed

Yay, I managed to finish another reading challenge. It's What an Animal Reading Challenge that I host. This challenge officially ends on February 28, 2013. At that time, I'm hoping to host this again starting in March 2013.

These are the books I read this year ...

1.  Animal Magnetism by Jill Shalvis (Click for review)
2. Cats Can't Shoot by Clea Simon (Click for review.)
3. Whisker of Evil by Rita Mae Brown (Click for review.)
4. A Fistful of Collars by Spencer Quinn (Click for review.)
5. A Charming Crime by Tonya Kappes (Click for review.)
6. The Cat,The Wife, and The Weapon (Click for review.)

3 comments:

  1. I finished this challenge too, Yvonne. Thanks for the reminder. I have just posted a list of my books. Will be there be a sixth challenge next year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. There will be a sixth challenge. The challenge doesn't end until February 2013, so the next one won't begin until March 2013 but I fully intend to host it again :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.