About the Book
Paul Russo’s wife just died. While trying to get his family’s life back in order, Paul is being tormented by a demon who is holding his wife's spirit hostage on the other side. His fate is intertwined with an old haunted mansion on the north shore of Long Island called Stillwell Manor. Paul must find clues dating back hundreds of years to set his wife's soul free.
Purchase your copy at AMAZON
About the Author
Born and raised on Long Island, Michael Phillip Cash has always had a fascination with horror writing and found footage films. He wanted to incorporate both with his debut novel, Brood X. Earning a degree in English and an MBA, he has worked various jobs before settling into being a full-time author. He currently resides on Long Island with his wife and children. Stillwell: A Haunting On Long Island is his second novel.
Visit his website at www.MichaelPhillipCash.com or his blog at http://www.michaelphillipcash-officialblog.com/.
Connect & Socialize with Michael!
$25 Amazon Gift Card plus Halloween Party Pack for 15
Terms & Conditions:
* By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
* Two winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Amazon Gift Certificate or the Halloween Party Pack.
* This giveaway begins September 23 and ends October 25, 2013.
* Winners will be contacted via email on Monday, November 4, 2013.
* Winner has 48 hours to reply.
a Rafflecopter giveaway