Wednesday, November 30, 2016

WWW Wednesdays - November 30th


I'm trying a new-to-me meme this week. It's hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words.

The Three Ws are:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading?

It's holiday reading time...







What did you recently finish reading?

I loved this one.  Eventually I will read the rest in the series.



What do you think you'll read next?

It will be one of these........




What are you reading?




7 comments:

  1. The holiday books look so tempting! I haven't read Shalvis or Mason, but their books always catch my eye.

    Of course, the cozies are also delightful. Enjoy!

    Here's MY WWW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill Shalvis is an author whose books I've been meaning to pick up for the longest time! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to bring out the holiday books. My WWW: http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/www-wednesday5906078

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caught Dead Handed looks good. I need to remember to join this next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Cupcake Caper is one I recently added to my TBR list, it sounds like it will be really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Perry series...have to see if any new books have come out..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.