Thursday, April 23, 2020

Friendly Fill-Ins - April 24th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!



Now, here are my answers to this weeks fill ins...

1. If I couldn’t live in my country, I would live in the Caribbean. I love visiting the islands, but I'd probably would want to live in an all inclusive resort. LOL

2. I wish I had kept my Barbie dolls from my childhood. I ended up as an adult collecting Barbies and spending too much money on them. Although the collectibles I've gotten as an adult aren't really like the Barbies of my childhood :) We didn't have so many collectible Barbies like we do now.

3. I would choose books over movies. Most of the time the books are better than the movies.

4. Worrying about things you can't control doesn’t matter in the long run.  For obvious reasons. why worry about something you can't change?  Now I need to take my own advice :)



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Very true about #4 :) There are so many Barbies now and I think my great niece has them. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.