Friday, October 25, 2024

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - October 25th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    

1. My plans for Halloween include watching spooky movies or TV shows.
2. I enjoy making lists of books I want to read.  I spend more time making lists than actually reading the books.  LOL
3. I look forward to nothing every Halloween season.  I'm not really a big fan of it, although I do like scary movies.
4. The original Norman Bates is the scariest fictional character I’ve come across.  It was a hard choice, but Norman Bates from the original movie was the best, IMO.  Not all those sequels, only the original.



This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 


A flashback to young Cookie and Oreo when they could still fit together on one level of their condo.





Happy Friday!




















2 comments:

  1. That is a sweet photo of Oreo and Cookie. We don't celebrate Halloween as living on a farm we have no close neighbours, so no trick or treaters come down our dark and narrow lane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute flashback. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Norman Bates was very creepy. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.