Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday - Fall-Themed Freebie

 


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. 


This week's topic is Fall-Themed Freebie (or Spring if you live in the Southern Hemisphere).  Last week I tweaked the topic to be Fall books on my TBR.  So, this week, I'm taking books with orange on the cover from my list of books I already read. Orange reminds me of Fall.  I don't really remember if all of these are set in Fall, but they look like they could be. If not, they still have a "Fall" feeling to me.

If you click on the cover, it will take you to their Goodreads page.








What's on your list this week?

21 comments:

  1. Im way behind on my reading and though I read every chance I get, I feel bad when I go past publication dates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murder in the Stacks...someone wouldn't get off their cellphone. >X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great covers! Orange reminds me of fall too 😊

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/09/29/top-ten-tuesday-autumn-themed-freebie-covers-that-give-autumn-vibes/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever way to pick your fall list, by the colour of the cover! As a Dutchie, orange makes me think of King's Day rather than autumn, but I love your version too. And those punny titles are fantastic, 'A Pose Before Dying' made me smile.
    Greetz, Diana
    https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great collection of orange covers!
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/witchy-reads-for-autumn-2026/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that selection really does scream Fall with all of those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorites are those lovely cat-centered covers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I chose book covers that make me think of autumn this week and did a combo of ones read and ones on my TBR. Your covers all make me think of fall, Yvonne. I've only read Wined and Dined in New Orleans.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful stack of fall reads.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Orange is the perfect autumn colour!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful fall colors! I love seeing them all together and they definitely give off fall vibes.
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for orange Yvonne and all these wonderful books you have enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They do scream fall. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great list! I love all the cozies and all the orange. Coconut Drop Dead was such a good mystery. I had forgotten about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, orange seems like Fall to me too. Some great covers there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These covers do look like they should be set in fall.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love orange for this time of year. Thanks for sharing these. So many fun titles.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2026/09/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-that.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the cover of Dash of Death. Looks like my Friday. XO

    ReplyDelete
  19. I’m quite partial to orange.
    Thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.