Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday - Indie Freebie

 


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. 

This week's topic is Indie Freebie (This topic encompasses a lot: your favorite indie bookstores, indie books, indie authors, indie publishers/presses, indie books on your to-read list, indie authors I read before they became traditionally published, etc.) (submitted by @dark.shelf.of.wonders and Books Are The New Black)

This is an interesting topic. I don't have any indie bookstores near me, but I read many indie authors.  So, I'm listing ten indie authors that I have waiting for me in my TBR. Of course, most of mine are cat-related, but I some dog ones too. I do love stories with animals in them (as long as they are happy endings, of course). 

If you click on the cover, it will take you to their Goodreads page.








What's on your list this week?




17 comments:

  1. Fun covers!

    I decided to do a Star Trek Day free-for-all. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly don't know how to start finding Indy Published books. Glad you've found some you really like. I'm off-topic today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of all of these!! We don't have many indie bookshops near us. They are all Waterstones or The Works.

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/09/08/top-ten-tuesday-indie-freebie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance.
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/eight-thoughts-on-the-hardcover-app/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of these look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look like cute reads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great stack of fun reads.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Yvonne. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see you've themed your list quite a bit!

    My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2026/09/08/top-ten-tuesday-tbr-roulette-round-3/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read many indie authors but am definitely taking notes here! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also read a lot of Indie authors! Have a great week and enjoy these when you get time to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a book with an animal in it. I like other people's animals but I don't want my own! These all look like fun reads.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a long list of ARCs to read and review so wish me luck. This looks like a fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool beans!! Lisa @ https://hopewellslibraryoflife.wordpress.com/2026/09/08/indie-freebie-indie-publishers-i-love-and-my-favorite-book-from-each/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of any of these authors or series, but I'm always on the lookout for fun cozies to read. I'll have to take a closer look at some of these.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The covers all look like they’d be an excellent story inside.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the ones with kitties on them look good. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.