Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Sunday Salon




The weeks really do go fast, don't they? It's not only Sunday already, but it's almost Fall. What happened to Summer? I'm already seeing Halloween decorations in the stores. Time is flying too fast!

As for reading, I'm still reading Murder Passes The Buck by Deb Baker. I would have finished it sooner but I haven't had all that much time. I should finish it today though. This was a fun mystery. I'm not sure what will be next on my list to read but I certainly have enough to choose from :)

I watched one movie last night Drillbit Taylor with Owen Wilson. Silly movie, but sometimes you just need silly.

I'm busy planning for my vacation which I go on in a week. We're going to Atlantic City, Ocean City and Cape May. Should be fun, but I'm doing alot of googling trying to come up with places to go in those areas. And, yes, I'm taking a stack of books. I don't know which ones yet, but probably books I have listed in my reading challenges.

Today I'm going to try and organize some of my books in bins and see if I can get a handle on my TBR (yeah, right!)

Hope you all have a great Sunday, a great holiday and a great week!


3 comments:

  1. I so agree. It goes by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I cant believe the halloween decorations are up already in stores! enjoy your vacation, I like Atlantic City, the funnel cake they sell on the boardwalk is yummy :)
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think putting up Halloween decorations in August should be against the law. LOL

    Thanks Naida. I love walking the boardwalk - now I'm dying for some funnel cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.