Thursday, August 28, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #87




1. When I'm sick I'm cranky.

2. When I take a walk, I think about all the things I need to do.

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can make life a little easier.

4. Cotton makes me feel comfortable and leather makes me warm.

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was I'm drawing a blank on this one.

6. My favorite color these days is blue because it's peaceful.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to sleep, tomorrow my plans include sleeping late and Sunday, I want to go grocery shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing, hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think lots of people had trouble with #5 this week...

    Have a great Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleep sounds good!!!


    Oh and I've tagged you here:
    http://kbookreviews.wordpress.com/2008/08/29/inside-the-readers-studio/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not the best company when I'm sick--being cranky is probably one reason. :-(

    I hope you have a great weekend. I'm hoping the animals will let me sleep in, but that probably won't happen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.