Friday, June 11, 2010

Stranded with the Prince by Dana Marton



Harlequin Intrigue, May 2010, #1206

Genre: Romantic Suspense

Marital Consultant Milda Milas is hired to find the perfect mate for Prince Lazlo of Valtria. He’s not an easy man to fix up, especially since he’s resistant to the idea of settling down with one woman. However, the Prince’s mother isn’t backing down and Milda comes all the way from New York to do the job she is hired for.

Prince Lazlo is more than a little annoyed with his mother and Milda and their attempts to play matchmaker at his expense. His anger hits the roof when Milda schemes to leave Lazlo stranded on a desert island with three very eligible women. These are three women he already dated and things didn’t work out, so the situation becomes even more sticky.

When things go awry, Lazlo and Milda wind up stranded on the island alone. Things get really dicey when two of the Royal Guards are found murdered and the couple realizes they aren’t as alone as they thought. As they try and make their way back home, they find themselves fighting off a gang of escaped convicts.

It doesn’t take long before Lazlo comes to the realization that the one woman he truly loves is Milda. She feels the same way, but will they live long enough to be together?

This was another fast-paced book with great characters. It may have been a short read but it had quite a bit of story to it. I wasn’t ready for the book to end. This is the third book of Dana Marton’s “Defender of the Crown” Harlequin Intrigue series. I haven’t read the others by Marton, but it didn’t matter. I was still able to enjoy this one.





For reading challenges:

Harlequin/Silhouette Reading Challenge
Whats in a Name 3 Reading Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good read. Nothing like a little murder to heat up the romance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, I love stories with princes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.