Saturday, October 16, 2010

Don’t Blink by James Patterson and Howard Roughan




Genre: Suspense, Thriller
Format: EBook
Release Date: September 2010-10-15

Journalist Nick Daniels is given the assignment of a lifetime. He is going to interview a former baseball star who has been a recluse for many years, thanks to a scandal which destroyed his career. Nick is about to learn the real story, which no other reporter was ever told.

When Nick finally meets the legendary ballplayer at a local restaurant, there’s more than a scandalized sports star involved. A mob hit takes place at the table next to theirs and the only witness appears to be Nick. Before he knows it, his life is in danger as well as everyone he holds near and dear to his heart.

Another James Patterson page turner! Everyone who reads my blog knows what a huge fan I am of his and this book is no exception. I loved every minute of it! Not my favorite of his books, but still it’s right up at the top of the list. Patterson, writing with Howard Roughan, gives us a cast of characters that come to life on each page. It’s a fast-paced book with a storyline filled with twists and turns which keep readers on their toes until the very last page.



For reading challenge:

James Patterson Reading Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne,
    I'm following back from Over 40 Friday Follow. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a thoughtful comment. I really appreciate it. We will get by. We have during other difficult times.

    I love to read and I'm hoping to be able to get back into it soon. I really think a Kindl or something similar is in my future, due to medical issues that make it painful for me to hold the books in my hands for very long. I've really missed it.

    Thanks again. I'm following and adding you to my blog list. Feel free to grab my blog button if you'd like. I'll make sure to check back in here often for reviews and to say hello.

    Peace and Blessings,

    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review, as usual, Yvonne! I am looking forward to reading this one soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you at Over 40 Bloggers. Love your cat rating system here. Spunky Doodle (my Tuxedo cat) is excited to find another cat who models for their human's book blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvonne
    Great review, you sure love patterson

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read Patterson. This one sounds like a great read!

    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.