Monday, February 10, 2014

Review: Time or Money by Carly Fall


Genre:
Romance

Format:
E-Book

Publisher:
Bottom Drawer Publications

Release Date:
February 2013









Mason and Bridget Jackson have reached a huge stumbling block in their marriage. It has reached the point where the next option is divorce and neither wants that to happen.

Mason is working non-stop to make partner at his firm. He comes from a poor family background and doesn’t want that for his family. He will do whatever it takes to make money, but he doesn’t realize that his marriage is suffering for it.

Meanwhile, Bridget is unhappy. She works, too, but she also cares about her marriage. Mason has no time for her and even forgot their anniversary. Now, it’s Valentine’s Day – Bridget’s favorite holiday and she fears he will forget this day too. If he does, Bridget has to re-think her marriage and decide what she will do about it.

This is a very short story, but what a powerful one! It’s very well written and the first book I ever read by this author. It is filled with emotion and two characters the readers can truly care about even in this short time frame. I couldn’t put it down until I knew what would happen for Mason and Bridget. I’d love a sequel to know how things worked out. I’m definitely going to check this author’s backlist.



For reading challenges:
2014 ARC Reading Challenge
2014 E-Book Reading Challenge

FTC Disclosure: The author provided me with a copy of this book to review. This did not influence my thoughts and opinions in any way. All opinions expressed are my own.

5 comments:

  1. This does sound like a great short story, Yvonne. No wonder you enjoyed it! It's perfect reading for this month, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good one for Valentine's Day! Short and sweet!
    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to read Time or Money and for writing such a thoughtful review. I'm glad you enjoyed the book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.