Saturday, November 28, 2015

What An Animal Reading Challenge 2015 - Wrap Up



I'm happy to say I completed this challenge this week.  I completed level 2 and read 12 books.  Here's what I read for this challenge...



1.  A Killer Retreat by Tracy Weber (Click here for review.)

2.  Borrowed Crime by Laurie Cass (Click here to read my review.)

3.  Cat Man Deux by Maureen Murphy Williams (Click here to read my review.)

4.  Agatha Raisin and the Vicious Vet by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

5.  Buy A Whisker by Sofie Ryan (Click here to read my review.)

6.  Romeow and Julie by Kathi Daley (Click here to read my review.)

7.  Bite the Biscuit by Linda O. Johnston (Click here to read my review.)

8.  Fat Cat Spreads Out by Janet Cantrell (Click here to read my review.)

9.  Code Grey by Clea Simon (Click here to read my review.)

10.  Black Cat Crossing by Kay Finch (Click here to read my review.)

11.  Faux Paw by Sofie Kelly (Click here to read my review.)

12.  Words With Fiends by Ali Brandon (Click here to read my review.)

It was a fun reading year.  I'm looking forward to next year.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.