Sunday, November 29, 2015

Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge 2016


I do love mysteries. How can I pass this one up?

Here are the details...



Rules:

You can read any book that is from the mystery/suspense/thriller/crime genres. Any sub-genres are welcome as long as they incorporate one of these genres.
You don’t need a blog to participate but you do need a place to post your reviews to link up. (blog, goodreads, booklikes, shelfari, etc.)
Make a goal post and link it back here with your goal for this challenge.
Books need to be novellas or novels, please no short stories. (At least 100 pages +)
Crossovers into other challenges is fine.
Challenge will be from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st. (Sign up ends April 15th)
There will be a monthly link up so that others can check out your progress and look at your reviews. At the half way mark and the end we will have a giveaway for those participating.

If you tweet about your progress or reviews please use the hashtag #2016CloakDaggerChal so others can see it.

Levels:

1-10 books – Amateur sleuth

11-20 books – Detective

21-30 books – Inspector

31+ books – Special agent


This challenge is being hosted by Stormi at Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh My! and Barb at Booker T's Farm.

I'm going for the Detective level and will list my progress here...

1.  The Ninth Life by Clea Simon (Click here to review.)

2.  Night of the Living Deed by E.J. Copperman (Click here to read my review.)

3.  The Cracked Spine by Paige Shelton (Click here to read my review.)

4.  Decaffeinated Corpse by Cleo Coyle (Click here to read my review.)

5.  Raisin the Dead by Karoline Barrett (Click here to read my review.)

6.  Hearse and Gardens by Kathleen Bridge (Click here to read my review.)

7. Decanting a Murder by Nadine Nettmann (Click here to read my review.)

8. A Wicked Design by Brian Kavanagh (Click here to read my review.)

9.  The Madness of Mercury by Connie di Marco (Click here to read my review.)

10.  Mrs. Odboddy Hometown Patriot by Elaine Faber (Click here to read my review.)

11.  Black Cat's Legacy by Elaine Faber (Click here to read my review.)

12.  Tea Cups and Carnage by Lynn Cahoon (Click here to read my review.)

13.  Caught Read-Handed by Terrie Farley Moran (Click here to read my review.)

14.  Read to Death by Terrie Farley Moran (Click here to read my review.)

15.  The Quirky Quiz Show Caper (Click here to read my review.)

16.  Pounced by Christy Barritt (Click here to read my review.)

17.  Midsummer Night's Mischief by Jennifer David Hesse (Click here to read my review.)

18.  The Crepes of Wrath by Sarah Fox (Click here to read my review.)

19.  Virtually Scared to Death by Gillian Larkin (Click here to read my review.)

20.  Death Among the Doilies by Mollie Cox Bryan (Click here to read my review.)

3 comments:

  1. This should be easy for you with all of the mysteries you read. You've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you join. I have followed your blog for some time and this seems like a natural for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.