Thursday, April 23, 2020

Book Beginnings on Fridays/The Friday 56 - April 24th




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

It's that simple.






I'm also joining in Book Beginnings on Friday. It's hosted by Rose City Reader.


I'm hoping to read this one soon...




Beginnings...

Hope Harper skimmed through the webpage on her laptop computer, doublechecking her answers for her online test. She was currently attending an online school, studying business management.

From 56% on my Kindle...

"We came to check to see if there was anything we could do for you, actually," Felix said.












8 comments:

  1. SHe shares a surname with her creator? Interesting. And an interesting title. Happy weekend, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun mystery!! Happy weekend, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look and sound of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting first line. Not very compelling. Stay Safe and Stay Inside
    My Friday quotes are from LONESOME DOVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover looks great for this time of year.

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm quite curious to learn more about the premise! I'm adding it to my TBR list :)
    Konna @ The Reading Armchair

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy this one, Yvonne. It sounds fun. I like the summer-y cover! Have a good weekend. Stay well and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's timely, considering how many people are going to school online right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.