Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Can't Wait Wednesday - April 8th


This meme is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings.

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released as well. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here.


This one sounds really good to me. It's the first in a new series.






Synopsis from Goodreads:

Fairy garden store owner Courtney Kelly believes in inviting magic into your life. But when uninvited trouble enters her shop, she'll need more than a sprinkling of her imagination to solve a murder . . .

Since childhood, Courtney has loved fairies. After her mother died when Courtney was ten, she lost touch with that feeling of magic. A year ago, at age twenty-nine, she rediscovered it when she left her father's landscaping business to spread her wings and start a fairy garden business and teashop in beautiful Carmel, California. At Open Your Imagination, she teaches garden design and sells everything from fairy figurines to tinkling wind chimes. Now she's starting a book club tea.

But the light of the magical world she's created inside her shop is darkened one night when she discovers neighboring dog-grooming business owner Mick Watkins dead beside her patio fountain. To make matters worse, the police suspect Courtney of the crime. To clear her name and find the real killer, Courtney will have to wing it. But she's about to get a little help from an unexpected source . . .

Publisher: Kensington
Release Date: June 30, 2020


Which books are you waiting for?

5 comments:

  1. What a great sounding mystery!

    My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been interested in reading a cozy mystery but I never know where to start. I might just have to pick this one up over the summer. Great pick! Here's my CWW:

    Crystal Book Snob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a review copy of this one and am so excited! The cover of this one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good and the cover is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited about this one too! I hope we both enjoy it when we read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.