Friday, April 10, 2020

Friendly Fill-Ins - April 10th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!



Now, here are my answers to this weeks fill ins...

1. I am never without cat food and treats. Despite not being able to go out right now, I made sure my kitties are well supplied.

2.For Easter ( or Passover) this year, I will self-isolate. It feels like I have no other choice, but I will call family to stay in touch.

3. I would want the Easter Bunny to leave me a basket filled with chocolate. All this self-isolation requires chocolate.

4. When times get tough, I pet my kitties. What better medicine is there than that?






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I had a similar answer for #4. Chocolate is a necessity right now, I agree :) Have a nice Easter and stay healthy. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I had to laugh yet also completely agree with your #1. I'm more likely to run out of food and treats than my cats are. And you are so right about #4. Well wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.