Sunday, November 14, 2021

2022 NetGalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge - My Sign Up

 



Of course I'm joining this challenge, since I'm hosting it 😀  I'll be keeping track of my progress in this post.  

If you want to join up with this challenge, you can do it on the sign up post.  The link is on my sidebar.


I'm again signing up for Level 2 - Silver - 25 books.

1.  My Darling Husband by Kimberly Belle (Click here for my review.)

2.  Good Rich People by Eliza Jane Brazier (Click here for my review.)

3.  The Twist and Shout Murder by Teresa Trent (Click here for my review.)

4.  A Dash of Death by Michelle Hillen Klump (Click here for my review.)

5.  Beach Wedding by Michael Ledwidge (Click here for my review.)

6.  Murder Faux Paws by T.C. LoTempio (Click here for my review.)

7.  This Might Hurt by Stephanie Wrobel (Click here for my review.)

8.  Smile and Look Pretty by Amanda Pellegrino (Click here for my review.)

9.  Sadie on a Plate by Amanda Elliot (Click here for my review.)

10. The Lying Club by Annie Ward (Click here for my review.)

11.  Knit or Dye Trying by Allie Pleiter (Click here for my review.)

12.  The Wrong Victim by Allison Brennan (Click here for my review.)

13.  Claws for Suspicion by Deborah Blake (Click here for my review.)

14.  Killer on the Court by Jessica Fletcher, Terrie Farley Moran (Click here for my review.)

15.  Bayou Book Thief by Ellen Byron (Click here to read my review.)

16.  The Proof Is In the Poison by Diane Kelly (Click here to read my review.)

17.  The Sweetest Thing by Sasha Summers (Click here to read my review.)

18.  The Edge of Summer by Viola Shipman (Click here for my review.)

19.  Killers of A Feather by TC LoTempio (Click here for my review.)

20.  Castle Deadly, Castle Deep by Veronica Bond (Click here for my review.)

21.  The Littlest Library by Polly Alexander (Click here for my review.)

22.  Mr. Perfect on Paper by Jean Meltzer (Click here for my review.)

23.  Something Fishy This Way Comes by Gabby Allan (Click here for my review.)

24.  Take My Husband by Ellen Meister (Click here for my review.)

25.   A Death in Door County by Annelise Ryan (Click here for my review.)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.