Friday, August 19, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - August 19th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...
    
1. I would like to see what books are on James Patterson's bookshelves. ( Thanks Melissa ).  I haven't read his books in awhile, but I used to read them as soon as they were released.  Eventually I will get back to reading them, but it's the first person that came to my mind.
2. I adore cats.  Big surprise, right?  I love them all.
3. There is no amount of money you could pay me to eat insects like they sometimes do on Survivor.  Yuck!
4. When I failed to find Kit's favorite food, I felt sad. She's 5 years old and has only eaten Fancy Feast White Meat Chicken Primavera.  Recently they changed the recipe and now she won't go near it.  So, I keep trying different foods, but she's so stubborn.  The good thing is she found a dry food she likes and, of course, her Temptation treats.


This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.  

Kit loves my CatLady box!


Happy Friday!









5 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins, but sad about the cat food you can't get anymore. I so remember this issue. I hope you can find food she'll love.

    Kit is adorable.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kit is a cutie. I am sorry they changed the recipe in her favorite food. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am with you on adoring cats. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kit is very sweet. It is annoying when they change a recipe and it is always for the worse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats definitely have their likes and dislikes. The kittens I have now would probably eat anything under the sun if given the opportunity, but the last cat I had clearly had her preferences. Happy Caturday to you and your furbabies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kit is beautiful. I wish they would stop messing with the food like that. It's vital for some kitties to have the same recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.