Friday, September 23, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - September 23rd


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...
    
1. Pets should come with manuals.  So many people bring pets into their house with no idea of the responsibility involved or how to care for them.
2. And just like that the end of the week is here.  Is it just me or are the weeks going faster?  I feel like it's always the weekend, but when I was still working it felt like the weekend would never get here.
3. I get funny looks from others when I talk about my cats or show pictures of them.
4. I once tried to get a book published, and I failed.  But...never say never.  I might just try again someday.

This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.  

The girls are quietly enjoying their Friday.


Cookie prefers to lie under the lounge chair instead of on top.



Oreo prefers resting inside in her bed.



Kit loves looking out the window.




Happy Friday Everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins and I think the weeks/months are flying by. I do remember when I was still working that the weeks drug by and the weekends were gone in a flash.

    Aw on the kitties. So precious.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kit is so fluffy! :D Go for it with publishing a book! That's awesome that you gave it a try once. I hope you'll try again when you're ready. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each has their own favourite place. The older I get the faster time flies. When people used to say that to me when I was younger I used to laugh at it. Now I know it is true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see all 3 of your kitties. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am sure you can get published. I completely agree with #1- they should have to take a test too. :) XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.