Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Can't Wait Wednesday - September 11th






This meme is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings.



Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released as well. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here.


This is the next book in one of my favorite cozy mystery series. I can't wait to read it.








Synopsis from Goodreads:

When this club selects a book, magic happens!This book club does more than read their books – they are absorbed into them to become the amateur sleuths! In order to leave the book, they must solve the mystery and reach The End.

In this journey they travel to The Golden Island Wellness Retreat for yoga, meditation, workshops, and spa treatments. They’ll bond with nature and improve their spiritual wellbeing. They’ll find their inner peace – and a dead body, of course.

Graduates from an acting college have gathered at the retreat for their ten-year reunion. Old friends reconnect, but apparently, so have old enemies. The book club must evaluate the attendees to determine whose baggage has led to murder.

Publisher: Better Beginnings, Inc.
Release Date: 
September 30, 2024



What book are you waiting for?







5 comments:

  1. What a cute cover. Hope you love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be absorbed into a book! What an awesome premise. And such a cute cover. I hope you enjoy this one, Yvonne. It sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are plenty of books I'd want to live out, this one sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks good. Love the cover. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cover - how pretty! And the story sounds a really engrossing read. Hope you enjoy it, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.