Saturday, September 12, 2009

H.G. Doyle “The Greatest Detective of all Time” by Craig Venezia



"Blackbeard’s Lost Treasure"
Book 1

This is the first book of the adventures of H.G. Doyle, “The Greatest Detective of All Time”. H.G’s great great grandfather built a time machine, which H.G. now uses to solve all the mysteries of the past, including who cracked the Liberty Bell.

Travel to the year 1718 with H.G. and his best friend, Agatha, in their mission to help Blackbeard find his lost buried treasure. Along they way they fight pirates, battle a T. Rex and run from a very angry Benjamin Franklin.

This is an adorable 36 minute audio book designed for ages 6 and up. Kids will love this and even adults will get a chuckle or two as they follow the crazy antics of H.G. and his sidekick, Agatha. The audio comes complete with wonderful side effects, which make the story come to life.

It’s a great way to keep kids entertained on car rides and gives their parents something to smile about as well. I do hope there are more books in this series as it would be a great collection to give out as Christmas gifts.

If you'd like to listen to a sample audio clip, check out Kids Corner Press

2 comments:

  1. Anything to keep the kids happy on long journey is a winner in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds completely adorable! I bet my 7 year old would enjoy it. And must I say that I love that the character is H. G. like H. G. Wells?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.