Sunday, September 20, 2009

So Into You by Sandra Hill




Genre: Romance

Former nun turned poker champion, Grace O’Brien is surprised when her best friend Angel Sabato asks her to marry him. She loves Angel, but only as a friend. She’s not ready to take their relationship to the next level. Unfortunately, Angel is heartbroken and has no intentions of hanging around Louisiana to be reminded of what he can’t have, so he leaves town.

Meanwhile, Grace works with the local folk healer, Tante Lulu and together they create a foundation to help victims of Hurricane Katrina who have not been able to get back on their feet since that horrible storm struck their homes years ago. Tante Lulu, who practices matchmaking on the side, uses this opportunity to reunite Grace and Angel.

After being away for a year, Angel decides he’s going to try again with Grace. She’s the one woman he could never get out of his mind and he’s more in love than ever. However, Grace puts up one stumbling block after another. She’s scared to death that Angel will learn about Grace’s secret past and won’t want anything to do with her ever again.

I love Angel. He is everything you’d want in a romance hero. Grace is a strong and fiery heroine, although a few times I wanted to shout at her for hurting Angel. Tante Lulu is a riot. She had me laughing, what a great character. She also appears in other books by Sandra Hill. Overall, this was a fun book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.