Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunshine Award



My sincere thanks and gratitude to Marce at Tea Time with Marce for this beautiful award. I'm so very honored!

This award is given to bloggers who inspire others and show positivity and creativity.


The Rules:


1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post


2) Pass the award on to up to 12 fellow bloggers


3) Link the nominees within my post


4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog


5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.



I am passing this on to those that have inspired me, contributed to my blog with insightful comments and, also, helped add to my never-ending TBR list :-) There are so many more I'd also want to give this too, but the limit was 12 so I have to stop here, but I thank everyone who stops by my blog.

Diane at Bibliophile By the Sea
Blodeuedd at Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
Sassy Brit at Alternative-Read.com
Alyce at At Home with Books
Mary at BookHounds
Suzanne at Chick with Books
Darlyn at dArLyN & bOoKs
Desert Rose at DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGue
Mari at MariReads
Missy at Missy's Book Nook
Pabast at Reading Mama
Nise at Under the Boardwalk

9 comments:

  1. Awww thanks Yvonne :D
    What a lovely summer award

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! XOXOXO This is a beautiful award....congratulations on receiving it, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch!!!
    Congrats on getting it yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! AND THANK YOU for MINE! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award, and thanks so much for sharing it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Yvone for sharing with me!You really make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Yvonne! You're a star! What a lovely award - so lovely for you to think of me.

    Congratulations on yours and to everyone else you passed this on to.

    Hugs

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Yvonne on yet another awesome award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Yvonne for thinking of me..
    Such a sunny award, I'm flattered :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.