Monday, May 30, 2011

The Reckoning by Kimberly Van Meter



Genre:
Paranormal

Format:
Ebook

Release Date:
April 2011

Isabella Beckett is one of the top scientists in her field. After the brutal loss of her family at the hands of vampires, Isabella makes it her life’s mission to study, then destroy them all. When vampire Julien de Valsan is dropped in her lap, she runs many tests and experiments.

However, the tables are turned when Julien escapes and takes Isabella with him. He imprisons her and plans to take his revenge by conducting his own experiments on the human. Much to his own shock, the hatred they feel for each other turns into something else. Something very hot that it sizzles off the page.

This novella is a quick read mixed with suspense, thrills, and steamy sex! You can read it in one sitting – not only is it a short story, but readers just won’t want to put it down. This is only available as an ebook and it’s the second one by this author, who usually writes for Harlequin. I love her novellas and I’m so hoping there will be more to come.





Disclosure: The ebook was sent to me by the author for an honest review.

2 comments:

  1. It's sure looks steamy. And interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Kim loved it cant wait for the sequel my daughter read it to and loved it also let me know when your next one in the series come out I will definitley get it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.