Monday, August 29, 2011
Musing Mondays - What was the last book you...
Labels: Monday Musings
If you'd like to play along on Musing Mondays, just click the button above to join in.
This week’s musing asks…
What was the last book you…
• borrowed from the library? Dog On It by Spencer Quinn
• bought? The Square Root of Murder by Ada Madison
• cried over? Nothing recently.
• disliked and couldn’t finish? Again, can't remember anything. I usually finish everything.
• read & loved? Tempest in the Tea Leaves by Kari Lee Townsend
• got for review? (or: got in the mail?) Mai Tai One On by Jill Marie Landis
• gave to someone else? I just gave a big bag of books to someone at work - I can't remember which titles. I just needed to clear some books out.
• stayed up too late reading? I never seem to stay up late and read anymore.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!